it's a blog about lifestyle. it's a blog about urban life. it's a blog about urban and style and life...


June 12, 2011

the graduation fashion show

I promised I'd be more present here, but I didn't have the pictures I wanted to show.

On Wednesday I went to my school's graduation fashion show. The overall concept was World Wide Wears, as nowadays internet is everywhere. The clothes were all really, really well constructed, after all I study at one of the best pattern making schools in the world (not kidding!).

I enjoyed every moment. Just knowing that excellent professionals are getting out there makes me happy and I know that, by the end of the year, I'll be one of them.

Now I leave you with some pictures my friend Miriam Gardoni and I took at the show. I need to say that my camera sucks and the pictures i took are all a little blurred (but, never mind).











No comments:

Post a Comment